Do you want to learn more about emerging industry trends and how they can impact the ambitions and challenges in the telecomunications research? If your answer is yes, then join us in September 2021.
Our Smart Internet Lab team at the University of Bristol is one of the UK's most renowned Information and Communications Technology (ICT) research centres which addresses grand societal and industrial challenges. Together with industrial experts we would like to invite you for three days events, during which we would cover topics in areas such as; 5G&Beyond, End to end network convergance, Autonomus end to end network, Enabling Technologies, and Physical Layer Security.
Some events highlights:
Human Centric Autonomous Networking for 6G: putting human at centre of a machine driven and machine designed network.
Host- Professor Mark Beach, University of Bristol
- Professor Dimitra Simeonidou, Professor and Director, Smart Internet Lab, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Bristol
- Dr Xenofon Vasilakos, Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence for Digital Infrastructures, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Bristol
- Dr Mona Ghassemian, Senior R&I Manager, InterDigital
- Dr Daniel Warren, Director, Advanced Network Research at Samsung R&D UK
What are test-bed requirements for 6G: from reality emulation to complete disaggregation of network.
- Host -Reza Nejabati, Professor Reza Nejabati Professor of Intelligent Networks, University of Bristol
- Maria Cuevas, Principal Manager - Mobile and 5G Research Team at BT Labs
- Dr Mani Manimohan, Head of Digital Infrastructure Policy & Regulation, GSMA
- Dr Dritan Kaleshi, Head of Technology – 5G, Digital Catapult
- Dr Paul Harris, Senior Standards Strategist, Vodafone
- Professor Robert Piechocki, Wireless Systems, University of Bristol
- Dr Ben Allen, Director, System Modelling, OneWeb