The second of TVBEurope’s State of Play webinars will focus on how 5G will change broadcast.
Topics up for discussion during the interactive panel discussion include:
- How can 5G be used for remote production?
- What does network slicing mean for production process?
- What impact will 5G have on traditional pay-TV? Will it help operators find a bigger audience as they fight against the streaming services?
- Is 5G the G to end all Gs?
- Will 5G see consumers become more interested in virtual reality?
- Could 5G see the death of broadband?
- How far away is 6G?
The first speaker announced for How 5G will change broadcast is BT Sport’s director of mobile strategy Matt Stagg, with more names to confirmed in the coming weeks.
Attendees will be able to play an active part in the discussion by submitting questions to the panel upon registration as well as at any point during the live session
Don’t miss out on this free webinar for an update on some of the most interesting trends within the broadcast industry