Three days of inspiration, knowledge and connections.
Attendees joined us at the world's leading critical communications conference and exhibition to:
- Meet leading international suppliers
- Discover, compare and source cutting-edge technology
- Gain up-to-the-minute policy, insight and intelligence
- Benefit from real-world case studies and best practice advice
- Enjoy three action-packed days of high-level networking
- Achieve your goals and transform your organisation.
The agenda for the 2022 event is being confirmed and is ongoing. To speak at the event please contact Lisa.Freeman@Markallengroup.Com with your proposal by the 7th February.
Celebrating its 25th anniversary, TCCA leads the global development and promotion of standardised critical communications solutions. TCCA aims to:
- Provide the forum for governments, regulators, manufacturers, operators, end-users - for any and every stakeholder in the critical communications sector - to discuss, debate, deliver and evolve the market for the benefit of all.
- Influence key decision-makers on the need for and benefits of open and competitive markets, and lobby for the spectrum required for critical communications to operate effectively.
- Work closely with organisations responsible for the development of open standards relating to critical mobile communications, including ETSI and 3GPP.
- Bring together members that design, manufacture, build, implement, utilise, analyse, promote, develop and deploy critical communications worldwide.