Focused on all the major industry news, announcements, solutions and product launches that will take place during MWC week. The TelecomTV team will bring you a combination of live and on-demand content each day including; executive interviews, panel discussions, daily news, industry analysis and live Q&A sessions. Plus, we hope to bring a bit of Barcelona to your desktop with special features including The Great Tapas Taste Off, TelecomTV Uncorked and The Top Ten Countdown.
STRATEGY OUTLOOK 5G CORE
This edition of Strategy Outlook considers the deployment and management issues of 5G Core within operators’ existing networks, the best ways to create new services that utilise capabilities such as slicing, and how operators can maximise their investments in the new technology.
- Alex Quach, VP, Data Platforms Group, GM, Wireline and Core Network Division, Intel Corporation
- Emmanuel Bidet, VP Convergent Networks Control, Orange
- Mark Henry, Technology & Business Strategy Director, BT
- Richard Band, Head of Mobile Core and 5G, Communications Technology Group
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
STRATEGY OUTLOOK 5G RAN
This edition of Strategy Outlook looks at how the RAN will continue to evolve over the next few years, how operators and vendors will shape its development through standardisation and into commercial deployments, and how this will benefit operators and their customers.
- Arnaud Vamparys, Senior VP Radio Networks and 5G champion, Orange
- Geetha Ram, Global Head of Telco Solution Incubations, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- José Antonio Aranda, Innovation and Product Strategy Director, Cellnex
- Matt Conrod, Director of vRAN Business Development, Intel Corporation
- Tom Walker, Manager, Consulting Systems Engineering - Telco & 5G, Fortinet
STRATEGY OUTLOOK THE EDGE
This edition of Strategy Outlook considers the strategic choices facing telcos as they look to realise the commercial opportunities of 5G and Edge, and explores the various Edge scenarios from CO-based locations to on-prem hosting with private 5G networks.
- Beth Cohen, SDN, Product Strategies, Verizon
- Mark Gilmour, Mobile Connectivity Solutions, Colt Technology Services
- Renu Navale, Vice President, Data Platforms Group, General Manager, Edge Computing and Ecosystem Enabling Division, Intel Corporation
- Rolf Eberhardt, Head of Orchestration, Communications Technology Group, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dr. Terje Jensen, Senior Vice President/Head of Global Network Architecture, Director 5G Readiness Strategic Program, Technologies and Services, Telenor
STRATEGY OUTLOOK THE CLOUD
This edition of Strategy Outlook considers what the 5G telco cloud looks like, what resources are needed (and which applications are driving those requirements), the key decisions that need to be taken right now by network operators, and the lessons learned from early movers.
- Aashish Mishra, Head of Global Sales Strategy & Indirect Sales, Communications Technology Group Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Fatih Nar, Chief Architect, Telco Partner Solutions, Red Hat
- Francesca Serravalle, Emerging Technology Director, Colt Technology Services
- Gabriele Di Piazza, Sr. Director, Outbound Product Management Telecom, Google
- Rajesh Gadiyar, VP & CTO, Network Platforms Group, Intel Corporation