How can you use Private 5G services to simplify and streamline operations, better utilise resources, increase performance / productivity and lower overheads?
Increasing capacity by becoming more efficient, using common infrastructure, flexibility and scalability are must-haves for the future of manufacturing. Put simply, 5G can deliver more opportunities for people and business. In this exclusive online event, we'll discuss:
- Enables levels of factory & warehouse automation beyond anything previously possible.
- Largely eliminates the hand off issues between Access Points in wi-fi based automation systems
- Very low latency allows for precise control of equipment & processes
- Delivers fast, seamless site wide connectivity for eg remote inspections, maintenance & remote training & support services
- Automation & efficiency gains
- What to expect from private networks
- Connected devices & flexibility.
- Measurement – detect vibration & maintenance
This is a must-see event for decision makers and buyers in warehousing, logistics, transport and manufacturing industries.
15:00 Session opens: Background context and agenda overview
15:20 Panel discussion chaired by Andrew Lambert