The high-bandwidth low-latency technologies promised by 5G are likely to radically disrupt the Creative Industries. Across TV, film, music, advertising, theatre, the arts and digital creative industries, the effects will affect the production, distribution and consumption models as well as the content that is made.
The UK5G Creative Industries Working Group will discuss the trends and activities enabled by 5G in this exciting fast growing and powerful sector.
Tune in to the live webinar to hear more – register for FREE here!
- Moderator: Dr Alex Connock, Fellow in Management Practice (Marketing), Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Matt Stagg, Director of Mobile Strategy, BT Sport
- Ian Wagdin, Senior Technology Transfer Manager, BBC
- Claire Harvey, Account Director, Red Bee Media
- Rory Byrne, Immersive Studio - Business Director, Imagination
- Alexandra Hussenot, CEO & Founder, Immersionn