Winning in the enterprise market is essential for recouping your 5G investment and remaining a relevant force in the communications services market.
Today’s connectivity solutions comprise a limited number of pricing options with little or no ability to configure the network and the service to meet the specific demands of different users. However, network slicing is a type of connectivity-as-a-service (CaaS) that telcos could offer to give their enterprise customers this type of control.
Join us for this webinar as we identify strategies, drivers and challenges for enabling CaaS-based services.
We will discuss:
- The CaaS opportunity and how telecoms providers can support a CaaS business model
- How to accelerate the current transformation in operations to take advantage of this opportunity
- The level of automation required for CaaS solutions
- The platform and ecosystem implications of creating solutions for this market
- The role CaaS can play in better addressing the consumer market
- CHRIS HOLMES, Head of Telecom, Media & Technology; EMEA, ServiceNow
- ANDREW DE LA TORRE, Group VP of Technology, Oracle Communications
- TIM MCELLIGOTT, Senior Analyst, TM Forum