We’re looking for collaborators working to build the future of UK Television with 5G.
Creative Diversity Network (CDN) exists to enable the UK Broadcasting industry to increase diversity and inspire inclusion.
Led by the ambition of our founding members, CDN’s vision is of: ‘A broadcasting industry with equality at its core’
Our members are Sky, ITV, BBC, Channel 4, BAFTA, C5/ViacomCBS, PACT, S4C and Screenskills.
As a not-for-profit organisation we:
- Manage Diamond, the world’s first industry-wide collaborative data collection system for monitoring diversity in broadcasting, delivering the most ambitious and comprehensive picture of the UK TV production sector ever compiled.
- Publish annual reports on diversity demographics on and off screen of the five main broadcasters.
- Use the evidence from Diamond to develop interventions and programmes of work that seek to reduce under-representation of specific groups across the industry.
- Work in partnership with the Royal Television Society to present The Networks Speaks regional events series across the UK.
- Produce the bi-annual UK broadcasting diversity awards.
- Provide thought leadership on diversity across UK broadcasting.
- Work with our membership to amplify their internal work across the ED&I agenda.
We seek partners with technical solutions which encourage and support greater diversity among those making TV in the UK, or support more inclusive ways of producing and distributing programme content.
We'd love to hear from you - so to get the conversation started email: firstname.lastname@example.org