About the Collaboration Exchange
The Collaboration Exchange is a service offering from UK5G that enables members to connect and converse directly. Its goal is to enable you to have conversations that you otherwise wouldn’t have done, to ask questions that you need answers to, to connect with new businesses and to discover opportunities for growth.
The values behind the Collaboration Exchange are of collaboration, knowledge sharing, professionalism and supportiveness. You are able to post as your professional self, as a private individual or, where needed, anonymously. To maintain the spirit of the site, UK5G reserves the right of moderation and content will go through approval before it is made live. So that everyone understands the expectations of the moderators, the Terms and Conditions of use of the Collaboration Exchange are outlined below. We ask that all content contributors follow these Terms & Conditions of use.
Terms & Conditions
- Have permission for the content you post. If you post, comment, supply links or add material within the Collaboration Exchange you are responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that content. This includes:
- You are responsible for ensuring that content does not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you are responsible for receiving permission from your employer to post or make available that content.
- Be honest, clean and legal
- Do not post content that contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
- Do not post spam, or machine- or randomly-generated, or unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or do any other further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- Do not post pornographic, libellous or defamatory content.
- Do not post threats, insults or incite violence towards individuals or entities.
- Do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Do not post any content that could be considered, in any shape or form, illegal.
- Do not mislead users into thinking that you are another person or company. Be yourself, or be anonymous.
- When posting content and responses, do so constructively. Do not troll other users. Do not post information that you know to be misleading or false.
- UK5G’s rights
- UK5G does not endorse the content that is posted nor can we guarantee the accuracy of content provided and where professional advice is given, it is up to the individual to verify its accuracy.
- Any information or advice supplied in response to queries is provided for general guidance only: UK5G can accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided, or liability for any consequences arising from the information supplied. Users are advised to seek specialist advice where necessary.
- By submitting content to the Collaboration Exchange, you grant UK5G a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to publish the content for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the Collaboration Exchange.
- If you delete content, UK5G will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- UK5G has the right (though not the obligation) to (i) refuse or remove any content that, in UK5G’s reasonable opinion, violates any UK5G policy or is in any way harmful, objectionable or inaccurate, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the website to any individual or entity for any reason, in UK5G’s sole discretion.
- Process for complaints. If you believe that a user of the Collaboration Exchange has broken your rights or the law, report it to email@example.com immediately and we will work with you to resolve the situation.
Role of UK5G
UK5G itself is a neutral convenor of opinion and opportunity across the whole community. Registered members of this community are drawn from all parts of the 5G world and will naturally have a diversity of opinion. We want to enable individuals, companies and organisations to network, debate the latest developments and discover opportunities for mutual collaboration.
UK5G itself does not hold policy positions on matters, but it does stand for a critical examination of underlying business and technology issues by registered members.