Our purpose is as simple as it is ambitious: to use the power of communications to make a better world.
BT is one of the world's leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. We are a leading communications services provider selling products and services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector. We also sell wholesale products and services to communications providers in the UK and around the world. We supply managed networked IT services to multinational corporations, domestic businesses and national and local government organisations.
- We're the largest provider of consumer fixed-line voice and broadband services in the UK.
- We're the UK's largest mobile network operator.
- We're the second largest pay-TV sports broadcaster in the UK.
- We provide ICT services to 5,500 multinational companies in 180 countries.
- We're helping 12 million homes and businesses go ultrafast by 2020.
- We are committed to improving every aspect of the customer experience.
5G RuralFirst, led by Cisco and lead partner University of Strathclyde, will deliver testbeds and trials to exploit 5G benefits for rural communities and industries like agriculture... Learn more...
- Started on: 10 Mar 2018
- Lead by: Cisco