Our purpose is as simple as it is ambitious: to use the power of communications to make a better world.
BT is one of the world's leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. We are a leading communications services provider selling products and services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector. We also sell wholesale products and services to communications providers in the UK and around the world. We supply managed networked IT services to multinational corporations, domestic businesses and national and local government organisations.
- We're the largest provider of consumer fixed-line voice and broadband services in the UK.
- We're the UK's largest mobile network operator.
- We're the second largest pay-TV sports broadcaster in the UK.
- We provide ICT services to 5,500 multinational companies in 180 countries.
- We're helping 12 million homes and businesses go ultrafast by 2020.
- We are committed to improving every aspect of the customer experience.
Urban Connectivity & Smart Cities
Milton Keynes 5G
Trialling 5G to advance mobility and hospitality logistics at the Stadium MK home of MK Dons. Learn more...
- Started on: 13 Jan 2021
BT’s Media and Research teams are working with TheGridFactory, Condense Reality, Dance East, Bristol University and Salsa Sound. Learn more...
- Started on: 1 Aug 2020