As the population grows, so do our demands on the planet. Managing this resource has never been so important.
Since it was founded in 1901, Harper has been designed to meet this challenge. Set on a 635 hectare farm, we are the leading specialist university tackling the future development of our planet's food production, processing, animal sciences, engineering, land management and sustainable business.
More about university life at Harper Adams.
- 98% graduate employment, joint highest in England (HESA 2017)
- 2017 University of the Year (Whatuni 2017)
- 800 students living on campus
- Top 10 student satisfaction
- Top 10 qualified teaching staff
- £413,000 awarded in student scholarships by the university's Development Trust in 2016/17
- UK's Best Modern University (The Times Good University Guide 2017 and 2018)
- First for Student Experience (Times Higher Education (THE) UK Student Experience Survey 2017)