Mansoor Hanif, Ofcom CTO and UK5G Advisory Board Member is co-chairing a track on OPE (Operational and Experimental Insights) for 5G at the EuCNC conference in Valencia this June.
This is a great occasion to highlight the DCMS funded Phase 1 testbed and trials projects and other similar work we are doing in the UK.
There is a call for papers with ends on February 8th which may be of interest to those in the field. More information can be found on the conference website: https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-papers/
The key themes of this track are:
OPE – Operational & Experimental Insights:
- 5G trials and experiments
- Deployment insights from verticals (smart city, energy, digital health, public safety, automotive etc.)
- Plug-and-play deployments and experiments
- Advanced wireless platforms and testbeds
- Network applications for test and production deployments
- Network forensics, network instrumentation
- Data driven network design and optimization
- Next Generation Internet