The UK is a global centre for the innovation and development of connected and self-driving vehicle technologies. Zenzic leads the self-driving revolution by bringing together and unifying industry, government and academia to set the world standard for excellence. These bodies together form CAM Testbed UK.
CAM Testbed UK is the only place worldwide with the capability to safely take ideas from concept to development, both virtually and physically, all within a 3-hour drive. The UK’s comprehensive and integrated facilities, listed below, are world-leading, with the cross-sharing of data and a collaborative way of working.
- Millbrook-Culham Urban Testbed | Bedfordshire MK45 2JQ
Controlled and semi-controlled CAV testing
- ConVEx | Coventry CV4 7AL
The UK's Mobility Data Exchange
- HORIBA MIRA - Coventry University CAV Testbed | Warwickshire CV10 0TU
Testing to the limit of controllability
- Midlands Future Mobility | Coventry CV4 7AL
Highly-connected and monitored CAV
- CAVWAY | Leicestershire LE17 5QS
Testbed focused on road junctions
- Smart Mobility Living Lab: London | London SE10 0ER
The UK’s most advanced connected urban testbed
For more information, please get in touch at email@example.com